Breakfast at the White House:

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Breakfast at the White House:

Dick Cheney and George W. Bush were having breakfast at the White House.

The attractive waitress asks Cheney what he would like, and he replies, "I'd like a bowl of oatmeal and some fruit.

"And what can I get for you, Mr. President?"

George W. looking up from his menu, replies with his trademark wink and slight grin,.... "How about a quickie this morning?"

"Why, Mr. President! " the waitress exclaims "How rude! You're starting to act like Mr. Clinton, and you've only been in your second term of office for a year! As the waitress storms away.

Cheney leans over to Bush and whispers...........

"It's pronounced 'quiche'

Ya HAVTA admit,,, this is funny!!!!:roll

RCE1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
dq

Watch complete clip. Good with impressions and he has more. There are a few more clips under his name at You-Tube..watch the one with over 4 million hits. Just saw these last week.

Ron

tripower

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
A woman in a hot air balloon realizes she is lost. She lowers her altitude and spots a man fishing from a boat below.

She shouts to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."

The man consults his portable GPS and replies, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.

She rolls her eyes and says, "You must be a Republican!"

"I am," replies the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answers the balloonist, "everything you tell me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you're not much help to me."

The man smiles and responds, "You must be a Democrat."

"I am," replies the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," says the man, "You don't know where you are or where you're going. You ' ve risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and now you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it's my fault.":bang :bang :bang :takethat

oldskydog

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
For the past two months, The Democratic National Committee has been
polling Americans through the internet to determine the "electability" of
Hillary Clinton for the Presidency of the United States in 2008.

If you would like to show your support for Hillary
and encourage her to run for President of the United States in 2008,
simply add your name to the bottom of the list below and send it on.

:p