BubbletopMan's Stainless 348-409 Header Gaskets

BubbletopMan

Well Known Member
I guess it would be irresponsible of me to not post some information about my gaskets here. The header gaskets I sell are multi-layer stainless steel and are patterned off of the original '690 high performance cylinder head port layout, but they are made tight enough that they can fit the low performance heads or 348 heads with no modifications needed. If your heads are ported, the gaskets can be easily opened up with a die grinder, just bolt them to the head to compress them or place them in a vise if a head is not available. I ship to the continental US, presently, all anyone needs to do is PM me with your needs and/or questions. As anyone who has bought gaskets from me will attest, I do my absolute best to get the parts out to my customers as quickly as I possibly can once payment has been received. I do not have an ebay store or website, I only sell these gaskets here as a courtesy to all of the forum members. I'm not trying to get rich with these at $35/ set, I'm merely trying my best to fill a need for a good gasket that will last a long time. Jeremy

Don Jacks

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 3
Hi Jeremy,I need a set of exhaust gaskets for my 380[817 heads].I'll also need your contact info.in order to send you the money,as well as preferred payment options.Do you,by chance,make a set for small blocks as well? Thanks,Don

BubbletopMan

Well Known Member
Hey Don,

I apologize for not replying sooner as I haven't seen any action on this thread in over a year, I simply overlooked it. I will need your ZIP code so I can tally up the shipping costs. Once I have that, I'll send you the total cost for the gaskets with my contact info. Once I receive your check and it is deposited, your gaskets ship, complete with receipt and instructions.

Thanks,
Jeremy

303Radar

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Hey Don,

I apologize for not replying sooner as I haven't seen any action on this thread in over a year, I simply overlooked it. I will need your ZIP code so I can tally up the shipping costs. Once I have that, I'll send you the total cost for the gaskets with my contact info. Once I receive your check and it is deposited, your gaskets ship, complete with receipt and instructions.

Thanks,
Jeremy
PM sent.