bucket seats

smittys09

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Will 64 IMP. bucket seats fit a 62 IMP. WITH NO ISSUES LIKE ARE THEY THE SAME AS THE 62'S Any help will help??? thanx Smitty

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Just leave the bench seat in your 62 Smitty :drinking

View attachment 70461
Yes, my first new 63 was SS ,actually picked by my dad when I was in basic training. Then I thought I had to duplicate that car about six years ago ,again with bucket seats. I often wished I had bench seat back in 1963, since I was single ,,,,,ya know!!!!!!! There were a few times I would take my dad's car on occasion a 1964 impala 4 Dr ht just to get away from buckets.The present time just seems like you would have more wiggle room. I have been thinking about converting my present car to bench with the matching black cover as rear seat. But then it would not be the same as my first 63 ,,,, Damm ....

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
It's a 60, I prefer the 1960 over a 1962 steering wheel:drinkingI don't own the car anymore Smitty is the proud owner now:drinking

our1962

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
No, Smitty is now the proud owner, I'm like most of us at this stage of my life and I wasn't really looking for a 62.

When, I was a youngman my preference was the 1960 Biscyane and no matter what drivetrain was in the car, I alway's change them out too 409 4 speed cars.

I have the 63 409/425hp and have been just cranking it every month so I do not have too fog the cylinders and I keep looking for a nice 1960 Biscyane.

I've made a couple of offers on 60 Biscyane's too date but have fell short on completing the deal as the sellers wanted every dime they paid someone too do the work .

20170502_174649.jpg
60chev84287-1.jpg