Bye Aunt Jemima

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I would imagine Dan Schneider and the Washington Redskins will have hell to pay this year although it’ll bring in a lot of new revenue for their new uniforms and souvenirs

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Well Since the Browns quarter back Baker Mayfield said he's going to kneel during the Anthem they can all go and screw themselves.

Mark

Junky

Well Known Member
I guess that both brown rice and white rice will have to be removed from the shelves of the stores. All those rice farmers are just shit out of luck.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I guess that both brown rice and white rice will have to be removed from the shelves of the stores. All those rice farmers are just shit out of luck.

The Shinese aren't going to like being put out work and might do thumbthin stupid like try to sue Uncle Ben.

Maek

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The Shinese aren't going to like being put out work and might do thumbthin stupid like try to sue Uncle Ben.

Maek[/QUOTE
American workers will not like it either. I worked for a subsidiary company of Anheuser Busch ( she said fine ) :crazy. They produced rice here in Ca. California has some of the highest yields and quality of rice in the world. I was the credit manager. Everything that left the plant came across my desk. We shipped rice all around the world. Places like the Truk Islands, Japan, the breweries. Lots of places you would not think would need or want to buy rice.

Last edited:

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
105931402_115649373527615_3038103250276260677_n.jpg