Car colors!

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
What, no Pink Cadillacs in the whole bunch :D:dunno
Jeff: My wife's uncle, had a 1959 Pink Cadillac.:love It was a Beautiful looking car. He called me up, one day, to change a flat tire, because he was temporarily disabled. I took the jack out of my Chevys trunk, and went around the corner. I started jacking up his Caddy, and my Jack was bending in the middle.:drop I did get his tire changed, but it was an adventure.:doh

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
I prefer Black over Red on most anything, I think that's the cat's meow.

That said the only Red on my Corvette is the interior (it's White on the outside).

My '62SS sports it's factory colors, Ermine White over Aqua buckets :).

The '62 Biscayne was some other color from the factory, but now it's Black over Red, done before my ownership.

Not sure what the '62 Convertible will be, heck at the rate I'm progressing it'll never be done...

I have a 1961 Bonneville in primer, but she was Black over Red from the factory.

The BA 409 car was Sateen Silver over Blue from the factory, but was Ermine White over Blue w/Blackseat covers when I got her. Now she's Black over Red with a bit of that rust color James was mentioning. A different kind of "Lightweight" ...

Then there's the 1961 Biscayne, "Mint to Be", I forget the name GM called it, but it's mint green.