Carlisle fall spaces...

Junky

Well Known Member
Carlisle went to court last spring, and the court agreed with the lawyers that represented Carlisle, and they were allowed to go forward with the swap meet. Hershey on the other hand, chose early on to cancel the swap meet, however, they are still going to be having the car show.

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
Visit our Friends from the AACA at Fall Carlisle
Early Fall in Central PA is a Car Lover’s Paradise
The best 10 days for the antique and collector car hobby is in the fall of the year when Carlisle and Hershey Fall Swap Meets are back to back. With the Hershey Fall Meet canceled, Carlisle will have an Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA) display for everyone to see some of their AACA friends as well as some of the special cars that members will have on display. Stop by and see this special area located right at the stage. Talk cars, renew your membership and bring friends to join the AACA.

Many of the vendors from the Hershey Fall Meet will be set up and selling throughout the Fall Carlisle automotive flea market so be sure to look for them as you walk the Fairgrounds. To make it easier to find vendors, you can look them up in the Event Guide or download the FREE Carlisle Events app.

For more information about the AACA, please visit http://www.aaca.org/

To learn more about the Hershey Fall Meet, go to http://hershey.aaca.com/eastern-division-fall-meet/

Junky

Well Known Member
Still have some space available. I have decided that I am not going to vend, and will be on my scooter wandering around, looking at everything that I can, but keeping a safe distance. My doctor told me that I have 30 years left, and I don't want to disappoint him by dying prematurely. Face mask, gloves, and alcohol gel, and keeping my distance, especially staying away from crowds.

1964SuperStocker

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Still have some space available. I have decided that I am not going to vend, and will be on my scooter wandering around, looking at everything that I can, but keeping a safe distance. My doctor told me that I have 30 years left, and I don't want to disappoint him by dying prematurely. Face mask, gloves, and alcohol gel, and keeping my distance, especially staying away from crowds.
You heard it hear first. We have to put up with Junky for another 30 years on here! LOL!

bobs409

Administrator
You left out a condom. :laugh2 :roll

Junky

Well Known Member
I have so much junk, that I don't need to buy any more. I need to get rid of the junk that I have, but it is junk that no one wants, so I will have to give it to the junk man, oh, wait, that is me. Now, what do I do, leave it for Mrs Junkman to give it to the junkman?

Jim Sullivan

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I was there Wed., and the weather was great. A lot of empty spaces, maybe they filled in for the next few days? I still picked up a few things I was looking for.