Carpet Set

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Has anyone, used ACC brand Carpet, in their Chevy? I have a color match problem, between the carpet, on my kick panels, the door panels, and the floor carpet.:doh ACC, has the closest RED:clap But, is it a good looking product? :dunno2I bet, Paul would know.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Carpet doesn't match, anything. :bang Bought the carpet from Eckler's LGC. Then 6 years later, got the Interior kit from Ciadella. :clap The Carpet, was a trim Parts item. Much TOO RED.

Kaycee

Well Known Member
Got mine through Ciadella Int. they dropped ship from ACC. fit like a glove and the red is pretty dam close. was going to shop around but after talking to Gina at Ciadella I figured that was as close as I was going to get. I can tell the difference but I can live with it. I installed a door panel kit 15 yrs ago so I thought there was no way to match everything up. After all said and done she looks pretty dam nice.

Attachments

• Interior 63.jpg
    Interior 63.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 21

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Trim parts carpet in about 7 to 8 1962’s over the last 15 years. Always fit great to the four pan and factory 4 speed tunnel covers. Tuxedo (salt & pepper ) loop carpet for 61 and 62’s is factory carpet. 63 & 64’s had factory loop carpet.
Colors always fit the new interiors that were Cars Inc until my 62 SS 409 Convertible that got a Caidella interior with Trim parts Tuxedo Blue/black carpet. All the Interiors were bought on sale - but I knew who the Interiors ( and carpet) were coming from before the purchase.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
The Trim Parts, carpet I got from Eckler's, is TOO RED. I need the darker RED. :clap Chevrolet Resto World, has 3 different RED's. They will be sending me, color samples soon. I was just wondering if ACC carpet was a Good Fit. Thank you, Kaycee and Paul.:bow

pvs409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
What year ?
I just looked at Ciadella’s carpet for 63 & 64 and they only list one red. There is only one red in 62 also.
I would send back the carpet, trade for what you want. That’s what I do with any problems with any purchase from Ecklers, always get my money back or the issue is solved( letters & e-mails included). Also call Trim parts directly in Ohio to review the color issue.

Paul