CARS INC. 1963 Impala interior / complete

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Dennis, did you get all new foam for the bucket seat's . I did for mine and they look great.My upholstery guy told me to get the bucket seat foam as he could not duplicate that. I did not have to get the rear seat foam ,as he had done many of those rear seat's and he cut his own,and they look good too. I t look's to me like your foam is the problem.

Last edited:

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
I
Dennis, did you get all new foam for the bucket seat's . I did for mine and they look great.My upholstery guy told me to get the bucket seat foam as he could not duplicate that. I did not have to get the rear seat foam ,as he had done many of those rear seat's and he cut his own,and they look good too. I t look's to me like your foam is the problem.

I did indeed get new seat foams from CARS INC. I'll take some more images of their sewing job. Someone had had bad day at the shop.......and then blame my installer. You can't make this up.

Cayneman

Well Known Member
In my 63 Impala I have a complete Cars Inc. interior which has fabric along with what I guess is vinyl on the seats. I have no complaints with their product. I think it looks great. Trust me when I tell you I can complain about anything I don't think is right.

Gary

Last edited:

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
In my 63 Impala I have a complete Cars Inc. interior which has fabric along with what I guess is vinyl on the seats. I have no complaints with their product. I think it looks great. Trust me when I tell you I can complain about anything I don't think is correct.

Gary
I'm glade it worked out for you. I heard that the CARS product was really good and know of others with good experiences. Mine was really bad....Ciadella for the blue car!

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I never bought from Cars so I can't say anything about them. I did buy 2 complete sets of interior upholstery from Ciadella's for my '56 and '57 Chevys. Had both installed properly and they still look good. Would buy from them again, Carmine.

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I know, this is an old discussion. When I was doing my Interior, I bought the Bucket Seat foam from LGC. :rolleyes They got it from Cars. The foam had voids in 3 different places.:doh I called LGC up, and told them, I was sending them back. They weren't happy, but I did get a refund. A couple weeks later, I bought the foam from Chev Resto World, for $ 30.00 less, for each seat.:appl

chevy man

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
I don't see how anyone can stay in business with poor quality products like this, but here they are still at it!! I used my last interior kit from these folks 12 years ago.
Every time I got an interior kit from them there was always an issue and the same old shit from them was "it's your installer". Its a funny thing since I started using ciadella, my installer has had no problems !! I used 3 kits from CARS over the years and there was always an issue! 2 kits from Ciadella and no problems.
PROBLEM SOLVED :happy

ragtp66

Well Known Member
Gina Ciadella is the best there is in classic chevy interiors plus she is by far one of the nicest people you could do business with. If you have a problem call her she will pick up and answer the phone and handle it, got a compliment call her its always appreciated. Want something custom or a blend of original fabrics and vinyls she will do it. Look her up on facebook she is on very often and constantly showing the stock and custom work they do. Not bragging just showing that if you can imagine it she can make it.

Chris

PS Phil WAS the best in the business, a different business mind you, but since he "retired" and is no longer in the business he can't be the best in it anymore, unless your talking about the retirement business, which then he can be the best again. After all this monkey business I'm outta here. :salute

Last edited:

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Gina and her sister ARE, great, at what they do. :clap Not to slight anyone. ALL the employee's, know their Stuff.:appl