Canada

Saskatoon

Norfolk

Fall River Pass

Cape May NJ

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Ford must have sold a lot of Edsel's back then, most of those first pics had one pictured. :dunno
Newby, you beat me to it. For a car that didn't stay, it seemed to do well for the short run. And the '61 Meteor Convertible, man what a design on that rearend. I have always thought the Canadians did REAL well with the 50's Ford designs. That is the first picture that I have ever seen of a '61, and my personal opinion is that it is Beeeautifulll!!!

Lonnie

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
The flags in the Dawson Creek, BC.......................is the start of the Alcan Highway to Alaska. Had our picture taken there several times!!!!

bobs409

Administrator
I see a 59 Dodge up there too. The front end of those are MEAN looking! I think they should have used those for the Christine movie! :eek I sure wouldn't want a haunted 59 Dodge breathing down my neck. LOL

For anyone that likes these type of pics and hasn't seen it, we have a misc photo page with many old pics:
http://www.348-409.com/misc.html

bobs409

Administrator
Look at how nice and clean the air/atomosphere is in the old photo's. See, no harm from leaded gas and old cars back then was there. :D