Carter--afb --kits

lloyd ray

HI: Folks looking for a sorce to buy new kits to rebuild CARTER _ AFB carbs Is there a sorce out there ?? Need one for my AFB-3310-S any or all leads welcome or a good place to send it to get rebilt !!! Sorry if this has already been covered in a different thread. If someone can recommend a good place to send it to or exchange it for one already done,or preferably,buy one all ready done and save my orginal one to have rebilt later Thanks for any and all leads :) :clap :clap Sure Appreciate It !!!!!! Lloyd Ray :cheers

Ronnie Russell

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Lloyd , Wrap your 3310 up in plastic and box it up. Buy a new Edelbrock or Carter with electric choke. Probably a 500cfm would be best for your application. This will give you dependable, trouble free service, and you have the original , should you need it in the future. Summit or Jegs can supply you with a carb.

Impalaguru

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
If there are Arnold Motor Supply stores out in Council Bluffs, they should be able to get you the kit you need. Or even O'Reilley. I got a kit for my old 63 300hp AFB not too long ago from Arnolds. Took a few days but I got it. All they should need is the 3100 number.
Ross

bluescreamer

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Carter--afb--kits

Lloyd
I received two kits the other week from my local parts house.
They are made by Borg Warner part number 10047A.
This should be listed in most parts catalog's.
Allen