Cavanaugh hearings......

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
giphy.gif

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
They think women will lose the right to "choose" legal abortions. To be honest i think that any woman who is on welfare or receiving gov't aid should be required to be on birth control. Also if pregnant without naming the responsible sperm donor they are required to get abortion. Yes i sound evil and fanatical but what isn't a govt that takes what i earn to give it away evil and fanatical? If i "choose" not to they will in prison me or kill me. Maybe they should take money from the sperm donor and if he "chooses" not to pay, inprison or kill his worthless ass.

The loser piece of crap that lives across the road from me has two boys by two different guys didn't marry either although the Mongo who is the father of boy #2 still lives there + he's collecting disability from getting shot in the foot from a drug deal that went wrong he spent a little time in the slammer over it. She's collecting food stamps & welfare on the boys + she hurt her little finger and now she's collecting disability for that and she hasn't worked a day in her life, go figure. I do get entertained when the police show up to roust some of the jerks that stays at this Bordello from time to time. I just wish they would just move far far away.

Mark

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
You would have to have consumed copiously excessive kinds of liquor or other hallucinogen to even remotely consider any of those women.Anybody who would have done so needed to be given an eye exam then extensive mental health diagnosis and treatment.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
You would have to have consumed copiously excessive kinds of liquor or other hallucinogen to even remotely consider any of those women.Anybody who would have done so needed to be given an eye exam then extensive mental health diagnosis and treatment.

Or at least be subjected to a DemonCrap tribunal for a week or longer. Or worst case scenario the guilty party be made to make Feinenstein, Pelosi, Waters or any of the other Dem Skanks very lucky people. You'll notice I didn't say women because I don't want to insult these people.

Mark

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Her tits, look like 2 poached eggs.
Not to mention, several injections, for sexually transmitted diseases.:drop:eek3

Last edited: