Cavanaugh hearings......

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Yeah, just read that he and she were both willing to testify. Here, you allegedly have 2 teenagers, in high school, at a party, some alcohol involved I'm sure, hormones are flowing, and the guy might be looking to pet that puppy. Horseplay among kids??? God forbid, if he wanted to have his way with her, I'm sure he could have. What was she thinking when she went into this room with him?? Maybe read Harry Potter books or whatever was available. I will never condone sexual violence. Totally wrong. Not sure exactly what happened here. What does the 3rd party have to say?? Haven't heard from him yet. Here is what I say, you have the votes so call for a count. Get this guy confirmed and move on. Enough of this stalling baloney by the Democrats, Carmine.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Yeah, just read that he and she were both willing to testify. Here, you allegedly have 2 teenagers, in high school, at a party, some alcohol involved I'm sure, hormones are flowing, and the guy might be looking to pet that puppy. Horseplay among kids??? God forbid, if he wanted to have his way with her, I'm sure he could have. What was she thinking when she went into this room with him?? Maybe read Harry Potter books or whatever was available. I will never condone sexual violence. Totally wrong. Not sure exactly what happened here. What does the 3rd party have to say?? Haven't heard from him yet. Here is what I say, you have the votes so call for a count. Get this guy confirmed and move on. Enough of this stalling baloney by the Democrats, Carmine.

Well the Dems are saying if he's voted in before this mess is taken care of then it will turn into a impeachment trial. This woman is a Phycologist (and a important one she still uses her maiden name) I guess but she had to go see a shrink for all the damage done to her poor little brain due to this encounter. What I don't understand is she spent all this time and money trying to suppress this incident why the hell does she want to dig it back up again?

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Just saw on tv, that the 3rd party has been contacted and interviewed. No recollection of it happening at all. Hmm...………………..She also took a polygraph test and passed. They aren't admissible in any court for good reason. Wonder why she did that though. Doesn't trust her own truthfulness :laugh4:laugh4:laugh4?? Vote. Confirm. Move on, Carmine.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
5bbb0b42eddbf14d3344327a4cfa12a85e4cad4ec60486abdd639cdf8ee61abe.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
This morning I got on the puter and looked up my voting district to see what choices I had and it didn't look very good looks like the Dem Tim Ryan will probably win again. And the Repubeican Mike DeWine that's running for our Governor is a anti gunner and he voted with Hitlery for Sanctuary cities & states this guys a sell out.

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Vote. Confirm. Move on. I could care less how long the Democrats beat their drums or gums. According to what I read this morning, this 3rd party male, said this incident never happened and he hasn't been accused of anything. Has to have some independent value to that. I think she is thankful that he came into the room, jumped on them while on the bed, they all toppled off and she could "escape". Not sure what the problem is since he said none of that is true, Carmine.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Just read that the confirmation committee has offered and set aside this Monday, for the accuser to testify before them. It can be an open or closed session. Which ever one she is more comfortable with. She wants to do this. This is an offering that they made in good faith. Now they aren't so sure this is going to happen Monday, maybe not at all, because they reached out for her numerous times and have received no response for confirmation. Maybe taking another polygraph test that date?? OMG. It's either put up or shut up. How long is this going to be dragged along?? I read the above link. Interesting, Carmine.