Cavanaugh hearings......

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
dd4814f869ce7d6003910246d49ad6d6fbf41deb10a9981e62809d4d729fe0c5.jpg

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Oh boy, here we go again. Now a classmate of Ms. Ford said she heard the reported incident was true. She wasn't there. Didn't witness anything. Doesn't recall her source. What she is saying isn't even hearsay evidence. Furthermore, she doesn't want to be bothered any further by the media or anyone else. No interviews. So, why open your big mouth to begin with??? Another one who wants 15 minutes of shame. I'm sure there will be more cockroaches coming out of the woodwork. Wait and see, one of Cosby's accusers will say she was also abused by Cavanaugh. Never ends. A lot of whack jobs out there, Carmine.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Oh boy, here we go again. Now a classmate of Ms. Ford said she heard the reported incident was true. She wasn't there. Didn't witness anything. Doesn't recall her source. What she is saying isn't even hearsay evidence. Furthermore, she doesn't want to be bothered any further by the media or anyone else. No interviews. So, why open your big mouth to begin with??? Another one who wants 15 minutes of shame. I'm sure there will be more cockroaches coming out of the woodwork. Wait and see, one of Cosby's accusers will say she was also abused by Cavanaugh. Never ends. A lot of whack jobs out there, Carmine.

One of those Broads that tweeted they heard about this encounter has since deleted their tweet about it now, at least that's the last I heard about it.

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
One of those Broads that tweeted they heard about this encounter has since deleted their tweet about it now, at least that's the last I heard about it.

Mark
Maybe she failed her polygraph test :laugh4:laugh4:laugh4, Carmine.

JED

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Another reason to question the Kavanaugh accuser's legitimacy:

At the Senate nominating hearing, this woman protester, screamed, hollered, and yelled about stopping Kavanaugh from being approved

1537493411297.jpg

After she was removed from the hearing room, she approached the "paymaster"

1537493411913.jpg

Here, she collects her protest 'pay'..?

1537493412539.jpg

Who pays the paymaster? Schumer? Soros? Obama ? The Democrat suspect list is l-o-n-g.

Don't count on CNN or MSNBC to investigate this and other things like this. Fox and One America News might cover it, but that's about it.