Cavanaugh hearings......

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
I've been watching some of these hearings. I think Kavanaugh is doing real well handling these empty suit democrats. This guy is too smart for them. No challenge there. They try to look and act intelligent, but fall way short. This guy will undoubtedly be confirmed. Yeah, Carmine.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Yah, one senator ( younger) admitted he wasn't that up on the law's and asked if Bret could explain it to him? :D

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Not to distract from Phil's thread, but it's all over the media about an "anonymous" letter that the NY Times published re. a mole in the White House trying to disrupt President Trumps efforts. It's almost a conspiracy. I guess that's it. You'd have to read the exert yourself. Is it possible, sure; probable I doubt it. Personally, I don't believe this letter exist. I think it's the Times attempt to save itself. Funny thing though, if you were to write a letter to the editor in my local newspaper, they would require a name, address and phone number for confirmation. Your name and general address would be included in the bottom of the letter. They have also been known to contact you by phone. They would never print an "anonymous" letter. So is this a double standard?? I'm not sure. I know they try and protect their sources on sensitive matters, but we have to take their word for it that an actual author does exist?? Yeah. Right. I wouldn't trust the media as far as I could throw them and I just had rotator cuff surgery, Carmine.

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Yah, one senator ( younger) admitted he wasn't that up on the law's and asked if Bret could explain it to him? :D
No surprises there Don. What a bunch of buffoons. They have had weeks to prepare and research. And, we have to pay them handsomely for their ineptness, Carmine.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Not to distract from Phil's thread, but it's all over the media about an "anonymous" letter that the NY Times published re. a mole in the White House trying to disrupt President Trumps efforts. It's almost a conspiracy. I guess that's it. You'd have to read the exert yourself. Is it possible, sure; probable I doubt it. Personally, I don't believe this letter exist. I think it's the Times attempt to save itself. Funny thing though, if you were to write a letter to the editor in my local newspaper, they would require a name, address and phone number for confirmation. Your name and general address would be included in the bottom of the letter. They have also been known to contact you by phone. They would never print an "anonymous" letter. So is this a double standard?? I'm not sure. I know they try and protect their sources on sensitive matters, but we have to take their word for it that an actual author does exist?? Yeah. Right. I wouldn't trust the media as far as I could throw them and I just had rotator cuff surgery, Carmine.
One anti trump show host ex congress man , has a good idea who it was by reading his article. He thinks it was Dan coats. I am sure they will find out!!!

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
No, let's get something for our money and start investigating mueller and his cohorts! That includes hillary and obama!

I don't think you'll see that happen Bob the same powers that have kept that scumbag pair of Douchebags out of the slammer since the dawn of time will prevail again because the fix is and always has been in. I hope that other Scumbag Booker looses his seat for posting that confidential stuff on Twitter about Cavanaugh and all of Bookers Leftist buddies that said they would stand with him. If I was inside that hearing room dealing with Judge Cavanaugh I think I would have to ask all the Dems on the panel how much they are paying all those protesters that were thrown out of the hearing room because I feel the need to insult those jerks.

Mark

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
6a79cc56281a364b9441b47ec137ebacda538052f989acb1f96f267e796f1fe4.jpg