Celebrities Save America

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
f38f1271ac523a98654a6a95fd558a9d19c6d3376a175a2bca11e28bb351742c.jpg

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
That wasn't her neighborhood. She lives in a gated community somewhere where normal people can't get in. Would it reflect divinity to hurt hundreds in a given location just because of one liberal idiot? Don't think so.
P.S. al gore has a place up there somewhere.

Greg Reimer

Well Known Member
No garbage out of the left under the guise of "new age" is new. Heresy has been with us from the beginning. Jesus plainly said,"I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.No man comes to the Father except through Me".That's a dogmatic statement. That's life's biggest absolute. He has the ultimate authority to make that statement. I find absolute facts liberating and enlightening. They remove all doubt. Also, fear and unbelief. Jesus also said that He had the power to lay down his life and to take it back up again. Nobody else in all human history under Creation has or had the power to do that. That seals the deal for me. This new age foolishness leaves it all wide open to do anything, the oprah statement that what is your God might not be someone else's being a perfect example of a blind leading the blind heading for the ditch. The whole thing that is incredible is the large scale gullibility of that many people that follow this stuff. I believe the numbers quoted are grossly exaggerated, the sad thing is that all these people are led astray by false teaching when they were looking for an absolute truth.Wonder if these same persons will wise up in time to not vote for her.