Cheating Caught in PA

bobs409

Administrator
PROSECUTE!! PROSECUTE!! PROSECUTE!! To the FULLEST EXTENT!!!!!!

Teach these cheating liberal a holes a lesson!

They say PA is one of the worst for cheating! (sorry guys, it's not me honest!) :D I said there are a lot of liberal morons here.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I really don't want to come off as supporting anything left of right. I believe the left is the scourge of this country. However for me, jumping to a conclusion that something is or is not true, would make me as bad as the liberals trying to kill America. With that said, I know nothing of what, or how they count ballots. For all I know, the process I see in the video could be what is done. Yes it looks weird, but is that how they collect, and certify a ballot, or is that how they initial and reject a ballot? How do I know that is not a conservative ballot counter? I just don't know. Does anyone here? I cannot watch a 48 second video with no supporting information and make a decision that it was fraud. The internet is full of lies. I want proof before I make a decision anymore.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I see your point Jeff and it could be as you say about this video and we all know that politics is dirty and is all about lying however with this being said the Rats have a lousy track record for the 1st term for President Trump and knowing this will push me to the right .

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I see your point Jeff and it could be as you say about this video and we all know that politics is dirty and is all about lying however with this being said the Rats have a lousy track record for the 1st term for President Trump and knowing this will push me to the right .

Mark

Mark, I just don't get it. Where did the video come from? Who made the video? Where was it made? Doesn't say left, right, Ca, or CT. Shows some people doing something. I cannot tell if they are ballots or shipping forms? Looking at that video, there is no proof that is even a ballot counting place. I have seen mail rooms, business's, and warehouses look like that.

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Unless you have tape of Biden telling people to modify ballots or video of trucks dumping ballots in the trash it's time to move on

bobs409

Administrator
Move on hell! These bastards cheated, the evidence is there. I don't care who to blame but they broke FEDERAL LAWS! They need to be punished and Mr. Trump needs to be sworn in. He won and anybody that thinks different needs their head examined!

If it was Trumps side that cheated, would the left just move on and forgive/forget?? I think NOT!

If this is not fixed, I won't bother to ever vote again. It's pointless at that stage of the game.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Unless you have tape of Biden telling people to modify ballots or video of trucks dumping ballots in the trash it's time to move on

Biteme didn't have anything to do with the voting debacle he's just the store front. Now I'm not saying he isn't dishonest because we know he is many times over just like any other politician but for the most part Biteme didn't know what planet he was on most of the time and could not orchestrate a devious plan such as this.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
No matter who did it, (and I'd venture to guess this was done by MANY big names) this is a massive cheating job and it MUST be dealt with! Republicans would never get in again since the left are professional cheaters! Who the hell would bother to vote again anyway? I wasted my gas driving to vote since my single vote got blasted into oblivion with the handfuls of fraudulent ones.

Maybe, just MAYBE someone will FINALLY fix this half assed voting system we have! Every 4 years we go thru this but never on this grand scale! I once said this in a reply on youtube that the amount of cheating it would take to beat Trump would be so obvious and they would get caught! (and I'm right!) Now I'm just praying that someone actually DOES something about this! With our corrupt governments track record, I am a bit worried but hopeful.

I'm not about to hand over this country to the likes of aoc, her muslim buddies and the other crazy liberals we have! What will this place be like after their open border policy's and paying everyone's college debt off? Just to name a few...

We'll be a third world country in no time at all! How would we ever go back after that???

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Biteme didn't have anything to do with the voting debacle he's just the store front. Now I'm not saying he isn't dishonest because we know he is many times over just like any other politician but for the most part Biteme didn't know what planet he was on most of the time and could not orchestrate a devious plan such as this.

Mark
You seem to be confused Mark. You do know that the new president is Harris don't you :D

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
You seem to be confused Mark. You do know that the new president is Harris don't you :D

Forgive me Jeff I forgot. My mind is wandering I think I might still be under the effect of having a periscope shoved up my darkside a couple of days ago.:D

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
No matter who did it, (and I'd venture to guess this was done by MANY big names) this is a massive cheating job and it MUST be dealt with! Republicans would never get in again since the left are professional cheaters! Who the hell would bother to vote again anyway? I wasted my gas driving to vote since my single vote got blasted into oblivion with the handfuls of fraudulent ones.

Maybe, just MAYBE someone will FINALLY fix this half assed voting system we have! Every 4 years we go thru this but never on this grand scale! I once said this in a reply on youtube that the amount of cheating it would take to beat Trump would be so obvious and they would get caught! (and I'm right!) Now I'm just praying that someone actually DOES something about this! With our corrupt governments track record, I am a bit worried but hopeful.

I'm not about to hand over this country to the likes of aoc, her muslim buddies and the other crazy liberals we have! What will this place be like after their open border policy's and paying everyone's college debt off? Just to name a few...

We'll be a third world country in no time at all! How would we ever go back after that???

Probably not Bob they've been beechen about the voting process for along time now and in 2020 it looks like they shoved the machine in reverse because I do believe we be goin backwards.

Could you imagine if this kind of BS was pulled on Putin or one of those Countries that doesn't have a sense of humor ? There wouldn't be a DemoRat party on G's G. E. anymore.:D

Mark