Check out the new oil

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
$1.29 a quart and SF grade SAE oil from WalMart. Made in Omaha NE. Thats like a six dollar oil change.

Attachments

• old_oil.jpg
    old_oil.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 50

rstreet

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 17
interesting. but my luck with Walmart lately when I go look for 10w-30 they will send me to the food section:roll
robert

models916

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I will add it

I will send that oil and some Lucas racing oil for the test with the two others I said I would send.
Should go out tonight mail

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
It can't be as bad as the oil, they sell at Dollar General.:dunno :roll If Wal-mart sells it, it's gotta be OK.

bobs409

Administrator
I hope Walmart oil is better than their antifreeze is. That stuff is a weak yellow color that has no strength when I tested it. The last time I buy that junk! I guess it's called super tech or something like that. :dunno

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Super Tech ???

Bob: I haven't used the anti-freeze, but I have used the oil treatment. Our push mower developed a rod knock two years ago. I filled up the mower with 3/4 of the sludge to 1/4 30 wt. oil. Although the knock didn't go totally away, I still was able to use the mower for two years. STP probably would have done the same. :dunno When any product has the name SUPER it better perform, above and beyond.:roll Skip:)