Chevy Rumble Convention Coverage!!!

troublemaker427

Well Known Member
Does anyone have a copy of the Chevy Rumble with the 409 convention coverage. Believe it or not even though I'm a Ford guy I bought a copy when it came out. Now, I can't find it!!!:bang I've looked everywhere for it. Hopefully someone has an extra copy I can buy.:dunno

Thanks,
Jody Aberts

dq409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Mr Goodwrench said:
Just a tid bit of news about doug.... was told last night he no longer is with CR :doh

That is probably a sign that CR is going the way of the other crappy mags,,,,
just more recycled crap !!:cuss

Way too bad,,, Doug is a class act ,, :clap ,, hope he lands softly in a good position in another mag,,, Best of Luck Doug,,, dq

jim_ss409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
If that's true it'll be a major loss for Chevy Rumble, and for all us 348/409 lovers too. He's by far the biggest suporter of W engines in the magazine industry. There's usually more 348/409 stuff in one issue of Chevy Rumble than there is in a years worth of the other magazines.

348NUT

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Yes, The best to you Doug!

:cheers He's the only guy I know that would put a picture of my RatRod 55 in a national magazine.:D Hope that didn't have anything to do with it:eek:
Just kidding Doug, you are da man! :deal Aaron

JIMS409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well guys, Dougo always moves up to something better and this time will be no different. It will certainly be the demise of CR's popularity with us old (and young) W-head nostalgia freaks and besides...Who wants another Stuper Chevy look alike?:evil

I've been trying to get Doug and Patty to move back to Wonder Lake but he's a big fan of "continuous" summer and his Mom still lives in CA as well.

Whatever he does, "W" motors will somehow be involved in his work as well as his heart.:clap