Chevy Rumble & Convention videos!!!!!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Just received the Dec. issue of Chevy Rumble today. We have a couple of paragraphs in Doug's editorial in the front pages. Pictures of Hayden, Tom Jacobson, Willie Smith (Terry Prince red 63 Z-11) and Larry Moody (original Z-11 owner). Also pictured is Floyd Garrett's absolute drop dead awesome red 62 SS. Doug has submitted 6 pages and 35 photos for the Jan. issue for the initial coverage of the Convention. I get 20 copies every month and have only have 5 left of today's issue. Let me know if you want one to have complete convention coverage. I'm going to try to get some more copies for myself.

I received my initial copy of the convention video today.....took it home for lunch to see it......can anyone help me spell W O O D I E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D This is my proof copy but it looks awesome. The film crew said they thought they got everyone's car in....I can't start to list them all but WOW!!! Interviews with Hayden, Donnie Shaffer and his engine collection, Don Fezell who brought the 3 Z-11 cars and Randy Delisio who restored them, and Rusty Symmes with his 2 62 Z-11 Belairs and his 1956 car hauler. And THANKS to Rich Rojeski...we had some video of the Thunder Valley drags on Sat. night!!! Blue Screamer dabs it on a newer Mustang!!!! Denny Ford beats a Super Comp. dragster and then there is the blown 409 yellow Mustard 59........wait till you see it leave the line!!!! He had to de-tune it to get it to hook up!!!! Denny's car and Blue Screamer leave the line like gang-busters!! Several passes of DQ and his 62!! I was really impressed. We have some additions and changes to make and should be ready to mail in about 3 weeks. For those of you who haven't ordered one yet, drop me an email...$39.95 plus $7.95 for shipping...$47.90 total. After our initial run, I'm not sure if we will have any more made. Not sure of the productions costs of a short run later. So if you want one, drop me an email and I'll get your name on the list. BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT VHS TAPE OR DVD!!!

That's it for now!!! More info in the next couple of weeks?????!!!!!!

SS425HP

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Videos

Phil, I want 2 videos. Maybe 3. I'll let you know when I get to CA.

Fred