Supporting Member 6
tumblr_mih6ogEnZC1qiflw2o1_1280.jpg

Raquel

Nice Guns
tumblr_mig8gjxHc41qh0yodo1_1280.jpg

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
OK Brian...............it's now official..................You have taken over Models role of posting girlie pictures!!!! I never thought Mike would have been dethroned but you've done a wonderfull job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:clap:clap

Geez............I just noticed there is a 55 Chevy in that picture!!!!:doh

BSL409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Brian, with all this free time to find and post pictures, I presume the '61 is ready for the track?? Sounds like good news!

Lonniw
Lonnie,
I had a hernia operation :banga few weeks ago so kind of just healing up and wasting time:grumble wish I could be working on the 61 or 62 soon thou:clap

BRYAN FUGATE

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Lonnie you took the words rite out of my mouth.Take it easy Brian don't strain yourself looking at all the pics. Look forward to seeing you and the 61 at Thompson.

k9hotrodder409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 15
Brian, Glad your on the mend.:pray Hang in there buddy. Get back to that '61 so we all can see it at Thompson.:clap

:crazy:dance:cheers

DonSSDD

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Blew a gasket hanging out with Janis? I think I saw where her car surfaced and was being sold or restored?

Don

Last 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Lonnie,
I had a hernia operation :banga few weeks ago so kind of just healing up and wasting time:grumble wish I could be working on the 61 or 62 soon thou:clap

Didn't know that. Hope that you are healing well and correctly. Good Luck!!

Lonnie