Chinese Coronavirus

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
041ea2ba8ccd7e5ca8b05d2f73d711f580ef94f24ac32c82e9c259887143a515.png

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Believe it or not they just announced on Fox News that New York City EMT people are not allowed to bring heart attack victoms to the emergency room. They must revive the person on site, and under no circumstances are they allowed to bring them into the ER! What a crazy world we live in today. And I’m sure that the liberal progressive communist will do everything they can To lay down a power grab control of everything we do. Watch out for the steaming pile of Pelosi! She’s going to do everything she can to fund her crazy ideas and take away our rights. Hence closing gun shops! I guarantee you The governor of California and New York are going to issue a martial law and take everybody’s guns away soon. You watch it’s coming. Trust in God and keep your powder dry!

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
That is the true definition of a dog face horse soldier! And Creepy uncle Joe would know!:crazy
That poor girl got hit in the face by a big ugly stick. Many many times. And that also brings up the thought of a phrase, she’s so ugly her face would make a train take a dirt road. Now I know where that came from.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
That is the true definition of a dog face horse soldier! And Creepy uncle Joe would know!:crazy
That poor girl got hit in the face by a big ugly stick. Many many times. And that also brings up the thought of a phrase, she’s so ugly her face would make a train take a dirt road. Now I know where that came from.
Why do you want go and insult dog face soldiers :D