Chinese Coronavirus

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
JUST SO YOU KNOW THE TRUTH HERE IS PART OF AN INTERVIEW WITH FAUCHI AND LEVIN. COPIED FORM ANOTHER SITE.

You're an ignoramus if you think this is as all the fault of the President, and that he's not done everything in his power to help this situation. Here is an interview that Fauci did with Mark Levin back on March 22. Incidentally, this is also the interview where Fauci was "taken out of context". .

LEVIN: There is this statement put up, some in the press, some in the opposition party of the President, that the President doesn't follow the science. Is the President following the science?

FAUCI: Every single time that I -- and when I say every day, it's like almost every day. It's not like once a month. We are in the in the Taskforce meeting. There are several of us, myself included. I'm not the only one that's a scientist or a public health person. There are other people who have other responsibilities, so we get a good sampling of expertise that you need and it's led by the Vice President, Secretary Azar is there as the Secretary of H.H.S.

And we talk about every aspect and we make all of our decisions and recommendations that are based on the science. I have never in that room had a situation where I said, scientifically, this is the right thing to do it and they said, don't do it. Or scientifically, this is the wrong thing to do and they did it anyway.

Then we get up and we present it to the President. And he asks a lot of questions. That's his nature. He is constantly asking the question, and I never, in the multiple times that I've done that, where I said, for scientific reasons, we really should do this that he hasn't said let's do it.

Or when he's decided -- not decided -- when he suggests, why don't we do this? And I say, no, that's really not a good idea from a scientific standpoint. He has never overruled me.

bobs409

Administrator
123839491_1310748489271705_699267865593713896_n.jpg

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Me in SOCIETY​
Society : If you cough or sneeze, do it in your elbow or sleeve.​
Also society : Don't shake hands or hug anyone or you will spread the virus..​
To greet people, do an elbow tap instead.​
Me : Elbow tap ‍♀️? Isn't that where you tell people to sneeze or cough? Into their elbow? Now you want people to tap each other with that elbow? ‍♀️
Wouldn't it be safer to sneeze into elbow and shake hands like we did before Covid? ‍♀️
Me AT RESTAURANT:​
Hostess: Ok, I can seat you at this table right here (4 feet away), but I will need you to wear a mask to the table.​
Me: What happens when I get to the table?​
Hostess: You can take off the mask.​
Me: Then it is safe over there?​
Hostess: Yes.​
Me: Are those fans blowing above the table? Is that the air-conditioning I feel? Is the air circulating in here?‍♀️♀️ Hostess: No words. Confused look.​
SOCIETY : You are not allowed to stand and drink at the pub. You have to sit down.​
But at the shopping center, you are not allowed to sit down; all the chairs are roped off.​
Who thinks this up and gets to make these rules?​
Life is hard for logical people right now. We are being raised without the ability to process and execute logic.​
:finger:finger:finger