Chinese Coronavirus

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Went to Dollar Store today. Door said mask required. Automatic door opened and I walked in. Found they were out of what I wanted. Was ready for someone to give me crap about no mask. My reply would have been, "I have a greater chance of getting some disease from your filthy floor than catching covid." Did I say filthy....

Last edited:

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Ya see how the news media keeps the masses whipped up into a frenzy, the Dems think its good for business when were all upset and not thinking straight it might garner votes for them. I've heard some pretty positive things about 3 serums that might be available by the end of the year or early 2021 but these headlines cast a negative shadow on it they do mention this time line but its not necessary on the other BS and it doesn't help because a lot of people trust what they are told by the news media, freaken idiots.

Don't hold your breath for a coronavirus vaccine. Here are the 7 biggest challenges we still need to overcome.

Mark

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
Lap top is fixed........I'm Back.

get

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
The Satan worshiper Lady Gaga probably took care of it for all her buddies probably just waved her filthy paw and being the awards show was held in a Atheistic State made it extra easy.

Mark