Closed the Bar On NYE

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Ok, as Paul Harvey said, the rest of the story. Stayed at a BW last night and went to the sports bar next door. Got there around 5 or so. Had a couple of beers. Ordered food a little before 6 pm. At 6 pm they had last call for drinks.....no shxt...... WTF....6pm. We finished our food and I talked them into another beer. They CLOSED at 7pm and Mary and I were the last 2 to leave.......I think they had a buffet and music at the BW next door is why they closed. Needless to say, I didn't see the new year come in. Ha, I should have been a CNN reporter.

Last edited:

bobs409

Administrator
Ok, as Paul Harvey said, the rest of the story. Stayed at a BW last night and went to the sports bar next door. Got there around 5 or so. Had a couple of beers. Ordered food a little before 6 pm. At 6 pm they had last call for drinks.....no shxt...... WTF....6pm. We finished our food and I talked them into another beer. They CLOSED at 7pm and Mary and I were the last 2 to leave.......I think they had a buffet and music at the BW next door is why they closed. Needless to say, I didn't see the new year come in. Ha, I should have been a CNN reporter.

No crime scene tape? What kind of a cnn reporter are you? :dunno2