CNN Fake news

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
They're too thick headed Bob and lazy and just having to much fun stealing & killing its just too hard for their little P brains to stay in school and then get a job and join the ranks of being a responsible citizen of this great Country instead of knocking up wimmons just to see how many kids they can make and then game the welfare system just like a pimp. And then there's the no you owe it to us for what White Privilege has done to us way back when we were all slaves and I know I don't look that old but trust me I was there and I was in bondage.

Mark

Last edited:

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
This is exactly why the Cops are taking such a beating it is through news stories like this. And once again why was this Bro cuffed its because of the age old same story resist the Police and then have Fake News make a big issue out of it.

Video shows forceful arrest of Black man who was stopped while jogging as police searched for domestic violence suspect

Mark

Overall I agree. The only issue I have is EVERY cop yells stop resisting as soon as they get out of their car. It's a game the police play to rack up charges and cover their asses. The sad thing is that because the yell stop RESISTING every time the get out of the car or engage a person, it makes the public start to believe these asssssshole scumbags that actually do resist, and gives the media a reason to yell RACISM where it doesn't exist.