Cordova Super Chevy

I only check this site now & then. Surprised no discussion of this weekend's Super Chev @ Cordova. The Kuenster boys & I will be there w/ the 59's. Don't check Super Chev site or you'll be going to Martin Mich. I don't know if they're doing one also same weekend. Pretty strange if they are. They have not advertised this very wekk at all. If you come out, look us up.
Dennis Eudaley - 4094evr

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Didn't know that Dennis. Going to a shooting match. Tell old Charlie Cheese head howdy, and have a good time.

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Tell Charlie I said "Hi!" and that I haven't found that $500 block he wants for a backup :).

You guys have fun, maybe snap a few pics to share?

Cheers!

TomK

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Dennis

Your thoughts on moving the World Series after some 50+ years from Cordova to Tennessee? Lot's of PO'ed people around.

OMG!.. To say we are all amazed/disappointed is a huge understatement. The Victory NSS guys were still gonna run that weekend, but even that is off. They've just gotten new manager. Be interested to see what happens to track cuz it sure sounds like they are turning it into little bracket track. Charlie was there a coupla weeks ago on Fri nite and said they had quite a few cars...surprising!. Gonna see what transpires this weekend w/ supposedly Martin Mich also doing one. I'm taking my 4-sale signs w/ me for 59 & 71 truck, etc. I must admit, I don't think I'll be too broke-up to see them go. Not advertising till end of year tho...probably on racer junk. Probably someone will put El Camino back on street, which I'd probably do myself if I wasn't too old, fat, lazy...don't which takes precedence I do know I hope Series falls flat on its face in Tenn.
One thing on my bucket list was to win series. I've got 3 2nd place trophies w/ 3 different 59's, & won a Fri. nite low roller many years ago, but of course no trophy. I won DOT @ Joiliet Super Chev years ago Be nice to have another . Sounds like perfect weather..

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Losing the biggest race of the year for Cordova will be devastating for profitability. Good luck to you this weekend Dennis. Wish I could be there.