Covid 19 Poll

What is the number of people living in your household diagnosed with Covid 19?

• Total voters

Cayneman

Well Known Member
My wife and I have been lucky but also careful with much sheltering in place and social distancing. Our next door neighbor lost his sister and his next door neighbor lost her mother who was in a nursing home to the virus. Pretty close to home despite the fact that Kentucky hasn't been hit that hard.

Y'all stay safe.

Last edited:

Tom Kochtanek

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 13
Zero here.

But as James noted, allergies are prevalent in mid-MO this time of year. Especially around my house, we have a lot of trees with high pollen counts. When I am at the mancave things seem to clear up quite a bit.

I just planted 16 new pine trees out there this morning, That's pretty much all I plant out there, no pollen. They don't seem to affect me nearly as much. Planted half dozen the other day at my house and was sneezing all the time. Started with 100 seedlings, only 78 to go :).

TomK

Phalen409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 6
Zero here.

But as James noted, allergies are prevalent in mid-MO this time of year. Especially around my house, we have a lot of trees with high pollen counts. When I am at the mancave things seem to clear up quite a bit.

I just planted 16 new pine trees out there this morning, That's pretty much all I plant out there, no pollen. They don't seem to affect me nearly as much. Planted half dozen the other day at my house and was sneezing all the time. Started with 100 seedlings, only 78 to go :).

TomK
Well.......Have fun with THAT!!:)

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I’m the only person in my household now I was so sick I missed work Thursday through the following Friday I don’t know if the test results could be construed Or if you can test positive for influenza A as a result of having Covid I called and asked but no one could give me an answer I came back positive for influenza a but I have never been so sick my chest felt like I had a 6 inch wide weightlifting belt strap down tight and it was hard to get air sore throat couldn’t clear my throat by coughing lost my voice for about two weeks and had severe fatigue no vomiting or diarrhea associated with the flu .......I have heart disease and I was seriously considering going in thinking I was having further heart problems with the angina that I was experiencing...But I did not want to go to a hospital setting so I sat it out and now I feel fine

ROYALOAK62

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Zip, here, but everyone in the family has been extra careful.
even the neighbors have been very careful.
my phone zip code with 33,000 numbers have only 161 cases,with another 12 deaths As of today.

Last edited:

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Although while I think social distancing is wise, especially for folks with health problems and the elderly, it's time to quit this spending money like it's water and start opening things back up.

I'm changing the oil, plugs, and condenser here, and adjusting the valves. A little hair sized spring was out of place. Going crappie fishing in Missouri with a couple of friends. Social distancing rules will be broken due to the boat being only 16' long.
But, we will be fishing legally.....:laugh2:mock

Attachments

• IMG_20200427_104221476.jpg
    IMG_20200427_104221476.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

bobs409

Administrator
How to beat the virus. :D

r6gv3lk2e7v41.jpg

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
no one here.
Lynette is Immune compromised so we are careful.
Both working from home (lynette does all the time anyhow) im not allowed back at work until they have the whole place sanitized (30 people work there so have to put in a cleaning program)
Two of our hot rodding friends about 250 miles from here have had it and recovered but they were pretty crook She was hospitalised and he was quarantined at home
Stay safe everyone
or as Keith Richards said "Say Stafe"

Steve