Covid 19 Poll

What is the number of people living in your household diagnosed with Covid 19?

• Total voters

Fuzz1957

Well Known Member
Although while I think social distancing is wise, especially for folks with health problems and the elderly, it's time to quit this spending money like it's water and start opening things back up.

I'm changing the oil, plugs, and condenser here, and adjusting the valves. A little hair sized spring was out of place. Going crappie fishing in Missouri with a couple of friends. Social distancing rules will be broken due to the boat being only 16' long.
But, we will be fishing legally.....:laugh2:mock

Dave,

Good luck crappie fishing. Time for a new reel. Get yourself a pflueger President 25 and spool it with Berkley Sensation 6 or 8 lb. line. Casts long and no memory. Excellent combo. In Wisc. I fish with 1/32 oz. jigs - Arkie sickle hooks in the spring. Use only artificial - nailtails made by Cubby. Pinch off about 1/4 before sliding on sickle hook. White, black and pink are best colors. They are dynamite during early spring. I like Berkley Lightning rods - ultra light or light. Have one over 40 years and still excellent to fish with. Is Missouri open for nonresident fishing? Can’t go to Wisc. until after May 24th. Was supposed to go May 9th. Post some pictures when you get back. Good luck!

Fuzz

MAGA

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Yes, just got my license online yesterday. I'm partial to 4# test, Shamino , and my favorite rod is a Berkeley. My friend says they're catching their limit of 12-15 inchers in a little over 2 hours. Hitting on black/chartruce and red/white jigs.

Fuzz1957

Well Known Member
Dave,

Glad your fishing was good. At least for two of you. We’re you all fishing the same way? Looks like the weather was blue skies and water looks really stained. You’ll have some good eating coming up.

Fuzz

MAGA

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Using the same jigs/set up. He doesn't drink anymore but even tried a beer...... didn't help. Maybe it because he's 73 and won't learn how to clean fish.......:doh WTF

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Not bad. 41 first day and 45 the second. 10-14 inches. View attachment 81952View attachment 81953Good time with old friends. One guy caught 4 in 2 days. The guy we went with and myself caught the rest. Good eating James.:eat

These two dudes will be coming to Dragway 42 with me. Been hanging out with them since the 60's. Don't believe a thing they say......:winner

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I can't believe that 60 years later.......that they still associate with you!!!!!!!! Must be an Iowan record!!!!!!!!