IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
88598f4e28785613bf9a2f231966767f181d79a9.jpg

Selfie Bob :dunno

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I think you are, and I think you do. I am ok with that though. I am amazed at your abilities though. It must have been very difficult to be able to learn to use paws to type and weld.

If this was a selfie of Bob I bet it was an old one. Since he took up welding I bet his fur doesn't look anything like this anymore.:D And can you imagine how long it would take Bob to post anything because you know how easy it is to distract a cat, you know stuff like balls of yarn and plastic rings off of milk jugs twisters off of bread bags and then there's his doggone arch enemy the dreaded computer mouse .:laugh4

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
If this was a selfie of Bob I bet it was an old one. Since he took up welding I bet his fur doesn't look anything like this anymore.:D And can you imagine how long it would take Bob to post anything because you know how easy it is to distract a cat, you know stuff like balls of yarn and plastic rings off of milk jugs twisters off of bread bags and then there's his doggone arch enemy the dreaded computer mouse .:laugh4

Mark

Tig welding is hard enough but try it when you don't have opposing thumbs! :confused :p