Crazy cat thread

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Being married is all about trade offs Bob. She gets a new cat house and I get a McQuillen intake......:winner:winner

What ever happened to dominating through fear and violence... Geee whiz. :brow

For the wackjob liberals, this is a joke, .... get it... There were no wives, or girlfriend hurt during the writing of that post. Nor is it intended to imply, direct, or be construed by me as something you should do, or how you should conduct your marriage or relationships. It's called humor. You may want to look up the meaning in a non biased dictionary, or website ( good luck with that ) Then after you have found the real meaning, try some in your life.

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well being single, I'd get the cat house and the intake. :laugh4

Being married to a great loving and caring woman, I would get the intake the cat house and anything else I wanted because that is just how she is. However I try to treat her the same. Maybe that's the reason :scratch And here all these years I just thought she was great. Turns out, I am pretty great too. :D

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
What ever happened to dominating through fear and violence... Geee whiz. :brow

For the wackjob liberals, this is a joke, .... get it... There were no wives, or girlfriend hurt during the writing of that post. Nor is it intended to imply, direct, or be construed by me as something you should do, or how you should conduct your marriage or relationships. It's called humor. You may want to look up the meaning in a non biased dictionary, or website ( good luck with that ) Then after you have found the real meaning, try some in your life.

Its a good thing you clarified yourself Buddy I was just about ready to go nuclear and poosh the Uncle Bob button.:D

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Its a good thing you clarified yourself Buddy I was just about ready to go nuclear and poosh the Uncle Bob button.:D

Mark
Push, Push. There are a few here that, if they can stay, I can. Secondly, I have a life, so if I was banned from this absolutely great and wonderful site administered by such a wonderfully great and loving person such as Bob, my life would go on. :good

bobs409

Administrator
04ec13729102c3119ff1ab96e5432325cd102569.jpg