Crazy cat thread

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
The picture of the Duck, and Cat are Awesome.:bow Your Orange Cat Rusty, looks very much, like a buddy, I used to have. Very Pretty.:clap

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Very handsome. :D I wonder what would happen if a bird landed on that bird bath? :teehee
.......well Bob one day Rusty's dream came true and a bird swooped in to bath ....:pray....and then we he realized the
big guy was there.......took off...:wtf...as Rusty turned and tried to swipe it the plastic bird bath tipped and Rusty got soaked....:facepalm ....he wasn't impressed.......:cry

bjburnout

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
.......Rusty waitin' for diner......but this guy was NOT a mouser but loved going for rides in my truck....:cool:
.......I'd take him to the parts store and people would come out to pat him......he loved people.....:D
......the one we had before was a great hunter......she kept my shop and house clear of mice for over 18 years......:clap

View attachment 44189
......knew I had this somewhere.........
Rusty7.jpg

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
That's Funny. :clapI think the Cat, was seeing how much, he could get away with.:dunno I think the Owl, was a little smarter, though.:appl

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
:teeheeI remember, Rosanne used to do, Stand Up. :clap I think, we were watching HBO. She asked the crowd " Any of you guys out there, having problems with ED? Naturally, non of the guys in the crowd, raised their hands. She then said, nobody raised their hands. What's the matter, can't you get them up either?:doh:laugh:laugh2

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
That-awkward-moment.jpg