Crazy Dog Thread

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
c77186d1f1f13497ce0eafcf8a324dce5880ea2ca592aa3f500f279d90878bb8.jpg

chuckl

Well Known Member
The wife and I just had the first dine-in meal (breakfast) for the first time in a couple of months. The easing of the social-distancing did my heart good.

It was great, EXCEPT FOR--some azzhole who brought his emotional support dog into the diner. The dog was a BIG, dirty, long-haired, smelly Laberdoodle that the waitress and patrons had to walk around constantly. The dog's owner didn't give a crap about other people's feelings or concerns. What an arrogant, egotistical prick!

He, however, did need emotional support after all the patrons and wait staff threatened to call the police, humane society and medical examiner to have him ejected (and the dog seized) for health concerns. The dog wasn't the only foul-smelling POS at his table.

The owner was not-so-politely informed, by some big bruisers, that if he ever brought that frigg'n cur dog back to the diner again, the dog would vanish into the hereafter and he would have to call a taxi to get home.

I love swift justice!

Junky

Well Known Member
The "support" animal situation is out of control, however, local governments and some state governments are starting to require more than a persons word that it is a support animal. Standards are being created, and certifications will be required to bring a "support" animal into retail facilities, airports, planes, etc.. Support animals will be held to a strict conformance policy concerning temperament, and other standards such as not being aggressive toward other people or animals. This can't happen fast enough in my opinion, since I have seen many times "service" animals that are nothing more than house pets wearing a vest that has no meaning behind it. The sad part of all of this is that for $119, you can register your "service" dog with no requirements. https://www.workingservicedog.com/p...MIivaKiO_P6QIVUb7ACh0INwlpEAQYAyABEgLC0_D_BwE . It reminds me of the whacker that buy a badge, and try to impress people with it. They belong in a mental institution, not out in the public.

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
So are there any requirements for a service dog or can any one pay $119 for the privilege to take their pets anywhere they want.