Crazy other critters thread.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
d1018d5f01abfbb8d6aa3b40e9330c6f61cbe0b1f570bc07168fbd1a4248f62f.gif

Tooth

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 3
Man I sure miss my running girl!!!!! This pup was everything you could want in a dog! She waited every day for me to get home from work at the back door or on the porch. She would smile at me when I got home and wine and talk to me everyday. One of my neighbors was asking me if I was going to let her out during deer season and I replied, will yes. He drove by one day and locked up his brakes and came up to the house and knocked on the door and was laughing so hard he almost fell off the porch. This is what he saw laying on the porch.... I knew someday as with all pets that they have to go but I never realize how much I would miss her! She was truly a man's best friend by my side all the time even when I went into the bathroom and shut the door to take a shower she would wait at the door for me what else can you say I miss her dearly. And I realize that just going out and getting another dog is not the same and there will never be another one like her.:weep this photo was taken about 3 years ago . 20191116_173728.jpg

Junky

Well Known Member
I know how you feel Tooth, but even though the next dog will not be able to replace your past one, if you give it a chance, it will worm its way into your heart, and become special in its own way. I have lost many pets over the last 50+ years, and every one of them was special in their own way. I am not certain if I could be happy if I didn't have a dog in the home. My present Mini Dachshund is 20 years and 3 months old, and is still going strong, but I have no idea of when she will pass, however, I know that it is an inevitable event. Molly1.jpg

This is Molly at 6 months old...

Junky

Well Known Member
I thought that she really deserves to have a more current picture. Here it is, just taken in my home office, while she guards me against any and all threats, both real and imagined. She is a fantastic guard dog, ever alert to any danger. My friends say that she looks more like a possum than a dog. I have to agree!!.....

MVC-020L.JPG