Crazy other critters thread.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Why I was so po I couldn't even afford lighter fluid for my Zippo but my Brother showed me a trick of using perfume it worked but didn't work real well but beggars can't be choosers and I bet Mom wondered was happening to her perfume cause she sure didn't know I was one of those disgusting smokers.:crazy:D

Mark

wristpin

Well Known Member
My Panasonic 8-track was badass. It didnt need no matchbooks. Had Three Dog Night and DAC and Stones and Aerosmith.
Ironic isnt it Mark? You had Three Dog Night and a cold one between your legs then and now you get up Three Times To Pee and a cold one between your legs (not beer). :poke

bobs409

Administrator
a95a9b622065d7045431a5c46fda3bc5272c5453.jpg

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
Back when I was just an young un I bought a Three Dog Night 8 track tape at the local store and my Brother-in-law came down one evening in his old bug eye Triumph sporty type car and it just happened to have a 8 track player on board so we took my brand new investment out and stuck it in the player and it promptly ate my brand new purchase in typical 8 track player fashion so I took it back to the store and said hey man your tape broke on me so they gave me a new one.:D

I remember many a time driving down the road in my 65 Chevelle with a cold one between my legs (that's a beer wise guys) and trying to stick a match book underneath the 8 track tape to make it track right, it was a fact of life back then.

Many years ago before I moved on to my Couch Potato status I was getting some exercise in on my stepper (this thing could kill ya) I popped a 8 track in my J.C. Penny stereo and as I was sweating my butt off to the oldies I noticed the music was starting to sound a little funky and then I started to smell burning rubber so I ejected the tape to find the rubber drive wheel turned to goo so then I stuck another tape in there and it did the same thing so after that I sweated to the oldies without the music.:D

Mark

3 Dog Night. 2 years ago on our Quail shoot i got there a day early. It was bloody cold that night.
I have 2 jack Russell's but it was a three dog night that night

Steve