Crazy other critters thread.

LMBRJQ 60

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 4
They do not like anyone coming to the gate so a brush salesman would fit the bill, Bob. Lol
Great hunting dogs, and just wont stop
Hearts the size of a lions i recon
Our older one, Murphy, Black and tan took on two boxers (dogs) one day when he was a lot younger
They were loose from a builder on a site down the road, when they came in the drive he took off at them and had the first one by the throat
The second one just stood there and when he let go they took off
I thought they were going to tear him apart
I guess he had a good offence

He is getting on now, 13 this year so he wont be with us forever but he is my constant companion

Steve

20200504_173105_resized.jpg

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Speaking of Fuller Brush would someone please turn some nasty whatever loose on our current Fuller Brush man. He would be that rhyming knuckle headed dik that's selling that skunk pizz on tv and I know Damn well that crap doesn't work like what you see on the boob tube . I have a Hotsy hot water pressure washer and it won't take crap off like that $hit he sells. I'd sure hate to bother our fine people down in Washington with something so trivial but I think someone needs to go to jail on this and I mean like right now so he has a chance of getting in on the Chink virus, this sounds pretty sick doesn't it? Every body's shyster lawyer is trying to get out jail because he says he's a poor sickly little guy and he doesn't want to catch the virus.

Mark

bobs409

Administrator
Speaking of Fuller Brush would someone please turn some nasty whatever loose on our current Fuller Brush man. He would be that rhyming knuckle headed dik that's selling that skunk pizz on tv and I know Damn well that crap doesn't work like what you see on the boob tube . I have a Hotsy hot water pressure washer and it won't take crap off like that $hit he sells. I'd sure hate to bother our fine people down in Washington with something so trivial but I think someone needs to go to jail on this and I mean like right now so he has a chance of getting in on the Chink virus, this sounds pretty sick doesn't it? Every body's shyster lawyer is trying to get out jail because he says he's a poor sickly little guy and he doesn't want to catch the virus.

Mark

Don't sugar coat it Mark, tell us how you really feel. :laugh2

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
7cc535584145064d73877eb0b4d439f0af02f1f6236eccec4ee332f738f6dee5.gif