Crazy other critters thread.

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
get

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
:laughThose last two video's, reminded me, of something that happened, years ago.:doh My wife's girlfriend Gloria, was visiting one day. :dohShe wasn't, my favorite person.:madShe thought, her $hit didn't stink.:rolleyes Anyway, she sits down at our dining room table, and starts jabbering about Her New Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, that she just bought. My wife brings in the coffee and donuts, and they are taking a trip down Memory Lane, when they were kids.:dunno2 I'm in the parlor. watching Baseball.:clap All of a sudden, our Alaskan Malamute, Frosty, gets up, and walks into the dining room, and goes under the table, and sticks his head and nose, between Gloria's legs, and starts sniffing her Kootchy.:laugh2 She let out an Ungodly scream, and I almost fell out of my chair. My wife thought, she was having some kind of Medical Problem.:doh:roll She goes " Help me, Judy. He has his nose, in my crotch, what's he doing, while she's moving her legs wildly.:laugh2I could have told her, what he was doing, but I'm a Gentleman.:doh:rolleyes:laughShe left, very quickly, after that.:clap:rollI told my wife, Gee that's all it takes, to get her to leave.:dunno Oh shut up, you pig, you never liked her.:confusedOh well.:teehee