Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
55ed2ec0930fb42d2d3940db51af426ddf95ff2b7d1533e18aceb848559a97f2.gif

Coco Puff's dispenser.

Mark

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
I was remodeling a barn for the owner of Molded Fiberglass, yes that's the same co. that did the 53 Vette. He had a Doberman. Had him on a leash inside the barn one day telling me how his dog didn't bite. I turned around to walk away and his doby nailed the back of my leg in the thigh. Didn't break the skin through my Carhartts but turned my leg black. I spent the next two weeks every lunch sitting in the loft door when he let the dog out shooting at him with a nail gun. Man that dog hated me.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I had a pack of rowdy Barn Swallows that was harassing me every time I went outside one year so I dug out my stash of bottle rockets and I sat on the back porch shooting at them until they finally gave me some respect. They even used to follow me across the road when I went over to brush hog the field they would dive bomb me until I finished, I could feel my hair move they were so close on most of their passes.

Mark

409gang

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I had a pack of rowdy Barn Swallows that was harassing me every time I went outside one year so I dug out my stash of bottle rockets and I sat on the back porch shooting at them until they finally gave me some respect. They even used to follow me across the road when I went over to brush hog the field they would dive bomb me until I finished, I could feel my hair move they were so close on most of their passes.

Mark
They use to build mud nests under my front porch as our house was close to a pond, I put a rubber snake in my porch ceiling on top of the column and they didn't like that. They moved on to the neighbors porch Lol, since then the land has been developed and the pond is gone and swallow problem is over.