Creepy Uncle Joe

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
e00f956d552867789ba9715b43e7f1e668e2b64d7dd67867c052189bb894b7ca.jpg

bobs409

Administrator
That'll be the day. They are all crooks in DC and all watch out for each other. (both sides!)

I'd like to see the impeachment trials over obama's fake birth certificate that he gave! Not only ineligible for the job but then gives phony papers! If Trump did something like that, the country would come to a halt! DC is a sewer!!!!

wristpin

Well Known Member
I'm really sick of hearing Republicans say they dont want anymore witnesses at impeachment "for the good of the country".
No lets bring in lots of witnesses and see where this all ends up. Get Bidens and Clintons and Peloseys kids and Romneys kids and the rest of the Royalty in there to open their bank records and favor trading and corruption.
For the GOOD OF THE COUNTRY lets rip this huge festering wound open and drain it all out!!

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I'm really sick of hearing Republicans say they dont want anymore witnesses at impeachment "for the good of the country".
No lets bring in lots of witnesses and see where this all ends up. Get Bidens and Clintons and Peloseys kids and Romneys kids and the rest of the Royalty in there to open their bank records and favor trading and corruption.
For the GOOD OF THE COUNTRY lets rip this huge festering wound open and drain it all out!!

I'm with you Brad. I think Trump's kids may be clean on that one. If not, I'm sure the news media would be spreading manure all over about them. I'd bet they've been digging.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

I think there's way to much corruption in the DOJ for this to ever happen if there wasn't I would say go ahead and lets clean the swamp.

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
So I asked a lefty the other day what he considers Presidential abuse of power. I asked if he thought if a sitting President, knowingly, and admittedly violated the U.S. Constitution, would that be considered an abuse of power? Of course he would not answer the question directly at first, however eventually he said yes, but then wanted to put conditions on it. So I said, I guess it depends on your opinion rather than the law. Still couldn't get much. So I asked, when President Obama was in office, and signed the executive order for DACA, why was he not impeached by the left or right? I told him to remember, Obama admitted it violated our constitution and that he did not have the power to do so, then did it anyway. That the courts also ruled it violated the law and constitution. Of course his personal opinions, not facts, override the laws and constitution of the U.S. Symbolism, over Substance is the mantra of the left. Without Rules and Laws, you have chaos of no rules and laws.

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
I think there's way to much corruption in the DOJ for this to ever happen if there wasn't I would say go ahead and lets clean the swamp.

Mark
Problem is....there would have to be emergency elections because 99% of them are all corrupt in one way or another. Why else would these freaks do anything they can to stay in office ? I should run for President. Any of my campaign money would be mine if I u derstand the stupidity correctly.