Creepy Uncle Joe

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
That was one boring debate I lasted about half hour and I couldn't hack it anymore no one was getting mad. Where the hell did the Dems dig up that Univision broad ? Biteme & the Burn is blowing wimens and da people wif da wet backs for their votes.:gamer

Mark

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
0a8a776b17ff9b0afcd67a95da937986f47c8b30607cffc34d59ab24f594526d.jpg

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
Ashtray's.........:dunno:happyHey Joe, where you going, with that gun, in your hand?

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I've got one, to make you sick Bob.:doh Uncle Joe has said he will pick a woman, for his running mate.:dunno Whoever he picks, Trump will still win.:appl What if, he picks Obunghole, to be his VP? That changes things a bit, and not for the good. That will be a much stronger ticket, for the Democrats. Joe then becomes the token President, with Barry running the show.:eek3

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
The really sad thing besides Biden restricting his choice only to a woman, is that all the women he is looking at are really bad choices. Add that to the fact that Biden seems to have some real physical or mental issues, who ever he picks for VP is very likely to become president some time in his term. The left has really lost their collective minds. They have a guy that clearly has something wrong with him and they still want to elect him :wtf

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Well Heaven forbid that Joe Biteme should win but if he did he should choose the Big Block from Georgia you know the one that has the big gap between her pearly whites (Racist) I think it would be funnier than Hell if when Uncle Joe was speaking at the podium she would be standing off to the side spitting the flavor of the day through the gap at Uncle Joe Biteme I mean couldn't just see it ole Joe he would look up and to the left and to the right and being that Joe isn't the sharpest tool in the hardware store he would be none the wiser.:mock:laugh4

Mark