Creepy Uncle Joe

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
Everyone better watch what happens next with this old fool. Yesterday I learned that Stacy Abrams in 2019 was invited to be at the Bilderberg group meeting. Why is this significant you ask?, well why would the rich elitists invite a nobody black woman from GA. to be there. My guess is she may be Creepy Joe's pick for VP. What may happen is that if and this is a big "IF" the leftist can steal this election with their phony mail in ballot crap and that might happen. Joe will be president along with that fat pig Abrams as VP. Joe will be impeached by his own party over the sex charges on him and will step down like Nixon did leaving you know who in charge of this great country to ruin it for all of us. She has already said she is trying to find a way to redistrict GA. to make it so the white people cannot rule the state of GA. Sure sounds like reverse racism to me. Be sure to vote this NOV.
Haven't missed one in decades

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Everyone better watch what happens next with this old fool. Yesterday I learned that Stacy Abrams in 2019 was invited to be at the Bilderberg group meeting. Why is this significant you ask?, well why would the rich elitists invite a nobody black woman from GA. to be there. My guess is she may be Creepy Joe's pick for VP. What may happen is that if and this is a big "IF" the leftist can steal this election with their phony mail in ballot crap and that might happen. Joe will be president along with that fat pig Abrams as VP. Joe will be impeached by his own party over the sex charges on him and will step down like Nixon did leaving you know who in charge of this great country to ruin it for all of us. She has already said she is trying to find a way to redistrict GA. to make it so the white people cannot rule the state of GA. Sure sounds like reverse racism to me. Be sure to vote this NOV.

Well if ole Uncle Joe Biteme doesn't pick her for his running mate ( mate that's a funny word for Joe heh,heh) especially after she (and I use this word quite loosely here) invited herself for the honor she'll wring Uncle Joes scrawny little Cracker nek.:laugh4

Mark

Last edited:

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
9d433913db9665a765345a4cbe23c641d857ccbaf66e718b98d3a64f0049821e.jpg

Fuzz1957

Well Known Member
Hillary will be demo nominee after Biden drops out due to sexual allegations. Gives dems a reason to get him out and keep Bernie out too.

Bernie

MAGA

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Hillary will be demo nominee after Biden drops out due to sexual allegations. Gives dems a reason to get him out and keep Bernie out too.

Bernie

MAGA

Looks like the GOP is the only one pushing this about Biden the Dems don't want to talk about it.

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
That looked like Uncle Joe Biteme's best Jean Simmons impression.:D I was always kind of partial to the cool guy wink thing that just makes you look like you're oozing with confidence.

Mark

4onthefloor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 1
Joe wont be needing any Purple Haze. He is permanently tripping now. The whole Hillary thing scares the crap out of me. We have to get out and vote. If Dems get n they will bail out all the broke and corrupt blue states and everyone will pay for it. There is some sinister shit going on these days.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Found a picture of Creepy Uncle Joe's running mate?:doh:fear:fear2View attachment 82062

Skip that's a guide so it can keep her corn rows straight. Can you imagine what it could do with a melon kinda what you would see when you go to a cookout and find one of those fancy watermelons with the intricate designs carved into it. I think I just might have found a sideline for her if it doesn't workout on her bid with Uncle Joe Biteme.:D

Mark

Last edited: