Creepy Uncle Joe

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
561e850d8657170c1cae9101d575a014ecd1fc366ea063250f67dab80eeeb2d7.jpg

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Within 24 hours of announcing his candidacy, Biden raised 6.8 million dollars. More then Sanders did in his first 24 hours. What i find interesting, is that the amount Biden raised, is at the end of the list, others already received contributions, but enough was left for Biden. Not sure what to make of this. Many were holding back, waiting for his announcement, before contributing??? I'd like to see the monetary break down of what the donors gave.
Just saw a recent poll, for what they are worth, and if a vote was taken today, Biden beats Trump, 43% to 37%. I felt this way before Biden even announcing, but I think Trumps real threat is him. That's where my focus would be. And I would suggest to Trump to leave this age issue out of it. He's not that much younger then Biden. He could turn off some of the older seniors. Trump boast about being "young and vibrant", maybe he should give Biden, Smokey Daniels phone number so he also can feel young and vibrant, or feel something, :laughing:laughing:laughing, Carmine.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
6.8 million... I knew there were stupid people in this country but WOW, we have more than I thought! :bonk

The real stupid people are the ones that let the Dems take control of the house Bob by either not voting or from being a turncoat traitor. Both my Brother-in-law and my buddy voted for Trump but are pissed off at Trump and I ask them what for and both of them said because he's a liar and I said but they all lie so I ask my Brother-in-law how's your 401 K doing pretty good isn't it but all's I got was Crickets . I told them I deal in results and as far as I see it Trumps way ahead of the game.:good:winner

Mark

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Mostly about Mexico paying for the wall I told them if you believed Mexico was going to write Trump a check for the wall I got some things I wanna sell you, but they didn't elaborate to much they just said he lies all the time and like I already said they all lie its a nature of the beast but I judge him by what he gets done and there hasn't been a President for quite awhile that can stand with him. I'm just not going to talk politics with the family anymore or I should say I'll try not to talk politics because its going to get me pissed off and I don't need any friction in the family. There's a couple of things that doesn't go over very well with some in the family and its Politics & guns. My nephew who is 57 took a jab at Trump and I told him you don't even have a dog in this fight because you have never voted in your life.

Mark

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
The theme of this thread is "Creepy Uncle Joe". Trump better be careful that Uncle Joe doesn't creep up on him. Biden has been around for a long time. Has name recognition. His third attempt at the Presidency. He is well liked in the circles that he travels. I'm sure someone will dig up some dirt on him and not the issue of him touching and being friendly with women. We already know about that. Out of the 20 plus contenders, I see this guy prevailing. I really think he will be the demo-craptic candidate. If I was Trump, I'd watch this guy closely. Just my most humble opinion, Carmine.