Creepy Uncle Joe

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I can't believe this is our president. :facepalm (well, not elected president) I'm embarrassed to be from here...

Yeah if this stupidity continues much longer Bob they're going to start referring to us as the United Stupes of America.

Mark

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Wonder how much longer before Joe is gone and Harris takes over....it has to take place before the mid terms because more than likely the Republicans will take the house and Nancy will no longer be speaker and not be able to move up to VP. What history that will make with those 2 and the golden negro running the country...:thumbdown

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
>
> AIN'T IT SWEET.....WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE
>
> This week was the first anniversary of George Floyd’s death and president Biden will commemorate the event at the White House by having Mr. Floyd’s family over for lunch. It’s a compassionate gesture and one that will solicit the attention of the press. My main interest though is the bereaved families of innocent victims that did not earn a seat at Mr. Biden’s table.
>
> Where is the family of Molly Tibetts, from Iowa, who was killed by Bahana Rivera, an illegal immigrant? Molly was a twenty-year-old college student with no history of drug use, had never passed counterfeit bills, and had never held a gun to the stomach of a pregnant woman. Molly's body was left to rot in a cornfield by a crazed man who was in this country illegally. Perhaps Molly's skin tone did not earn her family a seat at Mr. Biden’s table.
>
> Space must have been at a premium at Mr. Biden’s table because he chose not to have anyone from the families of the 264 police officers that were killed last year in the line of duty. Some of them were ambushed in their cars, some were shot in the back while trying to protect property from thieves and vandals and a few were run down by cars driven by the criminals they were trying to keep away from you and me. Perhaps Mr. Biden dislikes the color blue.
>
> Conspicuous by their absence at Mr. Biden’s table were the parents of 1-year-old Sinere Gaston who was shot in the head by the bullets from a gang member’s gun. Also on the “missing from lunch” list was the family of 4-year-old Cash Gernon who was kidnapped by a teenaged neighbor. Cash was stabbed to death and his body left in the middle of the street in front of his house. Perhaps Mr. Biden wasn’t interested in this particular tragedy because the skin tones were in the wrong order. The victim was white while the killer was black and that combination doesn’t get a lot of attention.
>
> This will be the second visit to the White House for the Floyd family and I’m happy that the man who murdered George has been prosecuted and will probably spend the rest of his life behind bars. I’m happy that Mr. Floyd’s family received a 26 million dollar settlement from the taxpayers because of the unfair nature of his death.
>
> However: I don’t know how I feel about the billions of dollars in property damage that rioters perpetrated in his name. I don’t know how I feel about the 20 people that were killed during those riots, people that we don’t even know their names.
>
> I don’t know how I feel about the deification of Mr. Floyd because of the color of his skin. I don’t know how I would explain to Martin L. King we no longer judge people by the content of their character but rather how they were killed while committing a crime.
>
> I don’t know how to tell my grandchildren that there is no justice for babies that are slaughtered in the street but we can burn down whole cities for violent criminals who are strangled in the streets.
>
> Perhaps Mr. Biden can answer this one question for me…….had George’s skin color been white would today’s luncheon guest list include the Floyd family?