Creepy Uncle Joe

Junkman 104

Well Seasoned Member
f883472495dbff62cce9ab5ee709adf67e998d70bc9effffdd5ecd35ae6bf6da.jpg

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
It's Funny, but maybe Not.:doh I do believe, he will pick Her (DB) or Obunghole, for VP. :drop

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
If the tables were turned and it was Trump that had the Uncle Joe Biteme syndrome of CRS the Dems in the house and the Libatard news media couldn't get out of their own way fast enough calling foul and starting new investigations for impeachment for Trump not being fit for office.

Mark

IMBVSUR?

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
If the tables were turned and it was Trump that had the Uncle Joe Biteme syndrome of CRS the Dems in the house and the Libatard news media couldn't get out of their own way fast enough calling foul and starting new investigations for impeachment for Trump not being fit for office.

Mark
I don't know Mark. Where would they find the time. :scratch They seem to be busy 24/7 on most news channels, lack of social common sense media, radio, protest, etc. :dunno

wristpin

Well Known Member
I find it telling that Biden hasnt picked a VP candidate. Maybe its because so many dont want to hitch their wagon to a dead horse. It will be interesting to see who becomes VP candidate.

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5

Its to bad you don't have the Clarinet music that they would play when this pair screwed up when looking at the camera Junkman.:D Now I want to go on Utube and dig up some vids of this pair and I'm referring to the original pair of screw ups.

Mark

Mark