Creepy Uncle Joe

55Brodie

Well Known Member
Flashback to my hippie days when this song hit the mark. I think 49 years later we have come full circle,

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
Isn't it amazing how a case of amnesia can creep up on these Mongos at any given time its either that or they were taking some Chinese drugs not approved by the FDA. The one Muzzie of all people should know (O'Bummer) the only thing he accomplished was how to bow and kiss a fellow Muzzies ring finger, reinvent red lines in the sand, how to support fellow terrorists Muzzies by giving the Iranians billions & billions of dollars and how to raise up a new threat by tearing our Country and supporting the Chinese that's what Biteme and his Son were probably doing over there selling our top secret plans to them it seems like from 08 to 16 the Chinese military made great strides.

Mark

Dick MacKenzie

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 9
117593724_10222466337830205_5475189916497832683_n.jpg

JED

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
A man was telling his buddy: "You won't believe what happened last night. My daughter walked into the living room and said:”

‘Dad, cancel my allowance immediately, forget my college tuition loan, rent my bedroom out, throw all my clothes out the window, take my TV and my laptop. Please take any of my jewelry to the Salvation Army or Cash Converters. Then sell my car, take my front door key away, and throw me out of the house. Then disown me and never talk to me again. And don't forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to a charity you choose.’

"Holy smokes," replied the friend, "she actually said that ?"

"Well, she didn't put it quite like that. She actually said: "Dad, meet my new boyfriend Mohammed. We're going to work together on Joe Biden’s Presidential Campaign."

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
I stopped up to see my Brother-in-Law & Sister the other day because he was feeling poorly his equilibrium was all messed up and crap and as soon as I turned into his driveway I saw what his problem was, he was flying a Joe Biteme sign in his front yard with 2 little AmeriKan flags sitting on top that was truly disturbing and un American. It a Damn good thing it was an older Biteme sign that didn't have Kamaltoe Hairy's name on or it would have been lights out for him. When I went inside I thought about telling him of my discovery and that I knew the reason why he was feeling poorly but I didn't think they would appreciate my type of doctoring and bedside manor so I thought I'd let them figure it out because he's one of those know it all Brainiac .:crazy:facepalm

Mark