Cricut Maker cutting machine

1958 delivery

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
You have to apply for a license first, they don't take everyone. If accepted you pay a fee up front then they charge you ongoing fees based on your production. Cheaper then getting caught, GM is very diligent in prosecuting offenders of their many, many trademarks such as CHEVELLE, 409 etc etc. CHEVY, IMPALA and the list goes on. GM licensing can be a good thing if you think you'll sell a ton with their names on it.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
I'm not planning on going commercial with any trademark items.
EMI......GM's Equity Management ....can't remember what the I stands for. They are brutal!!!!! They want 10% of your "projected" sales, if your Don't meet those sales....you still pay 10% of your projection!!!!! Had a meeting with those fine folks once and immediately changed some things around!!!!!

bobs409

Administrator
EMI......GM's Equity Management ....can't remember what the I stands for. They are brutal!!!!! They want 10% of your "projected" sales, if your Don't meet those sales....you still pay 10% of your projection!!!!! Had a meeting with those fine folks once and immediately changed some things around!!!!!

Well they have to make up the money lost due to the crap they sell now a days. :mad5

bobs409

Administrator
Just an update to my wall of stickers. (actually my garage door of stickers)

All of these I made with this machine:

DSCN1824b.jpg

and below it are some real stickers that I've gotten with parts I bought. The big GO Turtle (wax) is one I bought back in the 70's for $1 or $2 dollars! I think they even mailed it for that price. :D

DSCN1824.jpg

chevytaylor

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2