Cuck schumer

Fathead Racing

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 7
We the people are responsible for putting these pseudointellectual lying libtards in office. Explain that to me? How did they get in office in the first place? I would not have voted this asshat in, Obama either. Somewhere, somehow, someone voted for them didn't they?

oleblu72

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 5
We the people are responsible for putting these pseudointellectual lying libtards in office. Explain that to me? How did they get in office in the first place? I would not have voted this asshat in, Obama either. Somewhere, somehow, someone voted for them didn't they?

Well the Politicians select for us who they want so that pretty much seals our fate its called stacking the deck when we vote in the Primaries. Then we are saddled with the task of selecting the lessor of the evils so you say well I don't want to vote for any of them cause they all suck so either you don't vote or you do. I look at it this way when you vote for a new crook its like taking out the trash and you hope that the trash you create this time around doesn't stink & suck as much as what you put in the can the last time around.:barf1

Mark

skipxt4

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 18
I will never, vote again. :rolleyesTwo party system doesn't work, anymore. None of them, work for US.:bang None of them, will ever agree to Term Limits.:confused

Carmine

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 10
Yup. Here in NY, if you're liberal and a demo-crap, you'll do well in state wide elections or even NYC elections. Us upstaters, are controlled by NYC politics which are liberal demo-craps. We need our own state. I don't even vote in a statewide election for any listed candidate. Instead, I write in Quasimodo. Bound to win sooner or later. No worse then what is running anyway, Carmine.

409 lever

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
skip and carmine, I to am a upstate voter, yes I realize we our governed by the shithole NYC asshats, but your lack of supporting your locals republican nominees is a total bullshit copout. bob antonacci won for us in the 50th district on what was supposed to be a shoein for the dems.
burying your head in the sand does not help our voices being heard.
peterpuffer cumos approval rating is about the lowest ever for a new York governor.
small victorys can win the war. laying down aint helpin.

Last edited: