Dads dream Bubbletop!!

ja61impala

Excellent work !!! How is "DAD " doing these days?

:crazy:cheers
He' s the same old same old DAD!! one day great the next back down again. Still having all his normal issue with his diabetes and legs issues. But he keeps on keepin on and he is grin-in ear to ear as we get ready to paint this bad devil!!

Every time he looks at the car he says " Man your gonna have a brand new 1961 chevy impala 2dr bubbletop, how neat is that" then its followed up with a " BADASS!!"

John Autry

Well Known Member
I too hope to get my body back on next week. I am ready to move on to something different.

Attachments

• Dash.jpg
    Dash.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 10
  • johnpaint.jpg
    johnpaint.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 10

ja61impala

sorry here it is

Attachments

• DSC06255small.JPG
    DSC06255small.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC06254small.JPG
    DSC06254small.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC06256small.JPG
    DSC06256small.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 18

John Autry

Well Known Member
Love that color. Really lookin good. Thought about silver but couldn't get away from the red. My interior will be a red repo from Cars,inc. with bucket seats. I got the roof sanded and buffed out today, one side to go.

John Autry

Well Known Member
Thanks for asking, been taking a little break from the painting as I am having cataracts removed from both eyes. However, before surgery I did get the raditor support painted and installed with the raditor, hoses, power steering reservior and over flow mounted. Getting ready to installed the fire wall pad, air conditioner, fuse block and computer then will be ready to paint the deck lid.