Damm good wife #2

63impalass409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
My wife and I just had our 9 year anniversary and I have been wanting another bike but have been very indecisive especially since I had my left hip replaced 2 years ago and its been 15 years since I got rid of my crotch but she did me good in fact so good I can't top this. 20180622_210417.jpg

Attachments

• 20180622_210434.jpg
    20180622_210434.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 22

61belairbubbletop

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
Well, I knew what you meant.
Although, I have to say that I’ve never owned one, & never will.
Congratulations, you’be got yourself a nice bike, & a good 2nd !

La Hot Rods

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
I'am sure he will feel young again when gets on that new scoot.
Nice bike, I wonder if a air breather like that would fit my bike.

63impalass409

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 2
I actually did good when getting divorced from 1st one!!! I kept house and my son she kept daughter and my 68rs ss 396 camaro which she never took possession of it just sold it to a collector car lot for 7500 but I got a quit claim deed for the house. I got 16 years of child support payments and only have 1 left as the youngest turns 18 next month so far from losing my balls!!!! I won and still have the house 16 years after the divorce.

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
t.
Although, I have to say that I’ve never owned one, & never will. !
It's not for everybody.
Candy and I took our first trip to Nogales, Mexico in 1970 from Central Kansas on a new Sportster. Got back to riding in 94 on an Ultra and went to Washington, down to California. 95 went to Canada, Maine and Acadia National Park, down to Philly and home. Then starting in 2000 to 2010.....5 trips to Alaska.....Candy rode hers twice.
I know riding can be dangerous but It's the love of our life taking those trips. No regrets and almost a million memories!!!!!

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
No kidding, I got caught in rain once on the highway with helmet and shield and still felt like needles poking my face. Get soaked by oncoming semi's .... Had to stop by a old country school to try and get out of rain and warm my hands on the running exhaust. Had 3 bikes when younger .Cracked ankle on one trying to be evil kin evil .Slid once down the street When getting ready to stop at stop sign and scraped left fore arm because rear brake cable wrapped up from not tightening cable mount tight about three days before when putting in a new tube. I decided bikes didn't like me . Yah those where the memory's all right. :crazy

Last edited:

wristpin

Well Known Member
Find an EXPERIANCED rider and go ride with him. Learn what it takes to survive!! Little shit like watching a stopped cars TIRE to indicate movement. You can see a tire rotate 1/4" but cant see the car move 3" as it starts to pull into your path. Small shit to stay alive!!

61BUBBLE348

Well Known Member
Supporting Member 11
Only 2 places to be on a motorbike, in front of the traffic or at the back of the traffic, in between is where most of the risk is.
The ones that get you are the ones you don't see, so make sure you see everything.