Dammitt!!!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Need some help.................I was so engrossed watching the Kansas City Royals and Los Angeles Angels baseball game last night............which the Royals finally won................that I forgot all about the convention speeches.
Did I miss anything IMPORTANT???????????????????

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
Need some help.................I was so engrossed watching the Kansas City Royals and Los Angeles Angels baseball game last night............which the Royals finally won................that I forgot all about the convention speeches.
Did I miss anything IMPORTANT???????????????????
You can watch her tonight Phil. If you are like me i don't know if i can watch that LIAR , but i might just to see her brag on herself!!!!!!

Phil Reed

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 10
Hey..........was just listening to the radio news and I'm watching tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seems a lot of Bernie supporters are already in the arena getting the good seats..........they are planning to disrupt Hillary's speech tonight!!! THEN........a bunch of Bernie supporters having been eating beans all day and they are staging a FART IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like good TV!!!!!!!!!!!!:appl:appl:appl:winner:winner:winner:winnerBet the Crusher will watch too now!!!!

Iowa 409 Guy

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 15
Hey..........was just listening to the radio news and I'm watching tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seems a lot of Bernie supporters are already in the arena getting the good seats..........they are planning to disrupt Hillary's speech tonight!!! THEN........a bunch of Bernie supporters having been eating beans all day and they are staging a FART IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like good TV!!!!!!!!!!!!:appl:appl:appl:winner:winner:winner:winnerBet the Crusher will watch too now!!!!

Just got in at Ohio, will check it out. My Daughter and her Son are back home in Cedar Rapids at the Trump Rally.