Dash/carpet on 64 SS w/ silver interior

Skip FIx

Well Known Member
Thinking of changing my blue interior to silver but I don't remember what teh dash and carpet color were. Dad had a silver/silver and my red 64 had silver interior. I want to think both were black? My plan anyway, then just paint console silver.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
My SS 64 that I bought new was black dash. Steering wheel was silver and black ,carpeting I want to say black, but I was thinking was called something else. Seats of course silver and door panels with lower black carpet . I really liked the silver interior in 64. If I had to do again I would have done my 63 as in the silver color.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
DC86AEDC-3949-4676-A979-4EAA6F956328.jpeg
Sorry it’s a picture of a picture I don’t have the ability to scan saw this custom but stock inspired interior in a 63 used the bench seat material for the lower backs and the seat area with the black cloth uppers with chrome piping and silver surround it was beautiful I believe it was done by cars inc.

blkblk63ss

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 5
I did see a 63 as at goodguy show in Kansas City years ago that had the silver interior in a 63 pattern. He had dash silver also . I think exterior was silver, but can't recall that for sure.

63 dream'n

Well Seasoned Member
Supporting Member 4
I like it when there’s 2 colors...... I think it’s very classy when you have the two different colors separated by the chrome rings on the steering wheel......common with the lowrider crowd